India is an international medical travel destination for patients seeking world class treatment at competitive rates.
- Cardiothoracic / Cardiovascular Surgeries
- Physiotherapy & rehabilitation
- Mental Health & Behavioral Sciences.
- Plastic surgery / Reconstructive surgery.
- Dental Care / dental surgery
- Infertility / Reproductive Medicine
- Vascular Surgery
- Skin Treatment
The high-end healthcare system in India is as good as the best in the world. India maintains not only a robust accreditation system but also a large number of accredited facilities (about 275 such facilities that match any global infrastructure).
Cutting edge technology to support medical diagnostics and medical procedures are employed by specialists in medical facilities. All recognized hospitals have invested a lot in supportive technology and operative techniques.
India has not only hospitals with world-class facilities but skilled world-class doctors and medical personnel too. The country has the largest pool of doctors and paramedics in South Asia (1.2 million Allopathic doctors. 0.17 million dental surgeons, 2 million nurses). Many of them have established their credentials as leaders around the world.
Quick and immediate attention for surgeries and all interventions are assured in India. Getting an appointment for bypass surgery or a planned angioplasty in certain countries takes almost 3-6 months.
For greater understanding between patients and healthcare personnel, the warmth and hospitality of Indian hospitals is a big factor in choosing India as a healthcare destination.
- Lakeshore Hospital - Kochi
- Aster Medcity - Kochi
- Amrita Hospital, Kochi
- Sunrise Hospital - Kochi
- Renai Medicity - Kochi
- PVS Hospital - Kochi
- Baby Memorial Hospital - Calicut
- MIMS Hospitals, Calicut & Kottakkal
You can get a medical visa if you would like to seek medical treatment only in reputed recognized specialize hospitals/ treatment centers in India. Up to two attendants who are blood relatives are allowed to accompany the applicant under separate Medical attendant visas, their visa validity will be the same as the medical visa
The initial duration of the visa is up to a year or the period of the treatment, whichever is less. The visa will be valid for a maximum of 3 entries during the one year.
The visa duration starts on the day of issuance and not on the day of entry into India.
- Passport Requirements:
- Indian Visa Application Form:
- Photo Requirements:
- Proof of Address:
- Medical Requirements:
- Financial Requirements:
- Country of Origin:
Ayurveda has become a way of life rather than a medical science all by itself and as a result, most of the travelers to India have started to combine their stay in India with some of the ayurveda treatments that would help them rejuvenate their body and mind.
As ayurveda treatment has become one of the most lucrative propositions, getting an ayurveda treatment from the best place is very pivotal from every perspective of the traveler. Following are a few great ayurveda centers in India.
- Panchakarma Treatment
- Weight Loss Program
- Detox & Rejuvenation
- Beauty Care & Eye Care
- Remove Stress & Strain
- Hypertension Treatment
- Preventive & Regenerative
- Sinusitis & Migraine
- Ayurveda Training Courses
- Slip Disc Treatment
- Arthritis & Spondylitis
- Yoga Therapy Retreats
- Chronic Back Pain
- Post Pregnancy Health
- Arya Vaidyashala, Kottakkal & Kochi, Kakkanad
- Dr. P Alikutty's Kottakkal Ayurveda & Modern Hospital, Kottakkal
- Al-mas Ayurveda Hospital, Kottakkal.
- Hi-life Ayurvedic Hospital, Mukkam, Calicut
- Ayurgreen Hospitals, Edappal, Calicut
- THL Ayurveda - Kochi
- Vaidya Healthcare, Perumbavoor, Kochi
- Punarnava Ayurveda hospitals, Kochi
- Somatheeram Ayurveda Resort
- The Zuri Kumarakom
- Vasundhara Sarovar Wayalar
- Manaltheeram Ayurveda Beach Village
- Soma Kerala Palace
- Prashanthi Ayurvedic Centre (Kaje)
- Kumarakom Lake Resort
- Doctor pre consultation arrangements
- Arabic Translator
- Hospital / Doctor appointments
- Hotel and Apartments bookings
- Airport meet & greet / taxi services
- Service of Standby staffs
- Medical visa support services